- Online Trainings via Zoom and Private Facebook Groups
- Shorter In-Person Workshops
- Week-long In-Person Courses for both new students and already seasoned students
- In-Person Trainings in hands-on and off body energy work with others
- In-Person Advanced trainings that integrate your yoga teaching and practice with subtle energy
Cat designed these programs after her lifetime of exploration and work with psychics, healers, shamans, medicine people, yogis, monks, therapists, bodyworkers, and plant medicine.
What is Kabira Energetics?
Some would call this work shamanic, some biodynamic craniosacral, some would call it healing work, some would say it’s somatic therapeutics. The reality is that it is all of that plus something more. Cat calls it “Kabira Energetics”.
Basic Tenets of Kabira Energetics:
- We have been programmed that in order to know something, in order to have intelligence, we have to study with someone else and have them tell us what to think. This belief robs us of our own personal power and self-trust.
- We all have different energy systems. This is important to recognize because if we train and assume that we all have the same system – then we end up looking for something that isn’t there or even trying to create something that does not want to exist.
- We can be inhibited simply because we aren’t feeling fully and also parts of our brain, learning, and ability to perceive are latent.
- We have an inner intelligence that is beyond the thinking and rational mind. Part of our initiation into seeing, feeling, and sensing these subtler realms is to step out of our conditioned ways of perceiving and functioning and lighting up those parts of our brain that have been latent.
- We are interdimensional beings.
- We have the ability to discover our own field and where we may have rips and holes as well as the thinking, habits, and patterns that create this.
- We understand that everything is connected – from our mental, emotional, psychic, physical levels…and that our field creates our reality. And that we are connected to the reality around us and that we are inter-dimensional beings.
- We all have the ability to move out of a more mental level and into a feeling sense. We wake up our sense-perception at different levels so we can feel our truth more in the core of our being.
- We can find and own our center and recognize when we have left ourselves.
- We understand our own capacity out of self-preservation to split, fragment, hide, and disassociate. We recognize when we leave and why and how to bring ourselves back.
- We can fully understand our boundaries and the importance of them to maintain integrity in our work. We are also aware of when and how we project on others and when that is happening. We begin to sense the energetic patterns that happen not just within ourselves but as we connect with one another.
- We can sense the waves, the tide, and the field.
- We know the importance of the “don’t know” mind and are careful with how we observe and listen so that we can see fully.
- We are co-creators of our entire reality. Our greatest power is meeting ourselves within and witnessing how our field, and as an extension, our whole reality, changes.
Part of this work is waking up and embracing our sensitivity. There is no way we can hold space for someone else if we haven’t met ourselves. The more you have met yourself, the more possibilities for healing you will be able to hold space for in someone else.
THE SYSTEMLESS SYSTEM
What these programs rely upon is your ability to trust yourself and to stop looking outwards for truth and instead remember your ability to “download” information. We come from a history in which God is outside or something that only certain people can access. We are that God and divine and the ability to listen and return home to ourselves is essential. This is why we say that there isn’t one particular system that we operate under because we all have our own unique way to get there and we can get very distracted in the process. So this is your opportunity to commit to who you are and the power of your sensitivity. This is your time to return to your magic and mystery inside.
HOW THIS WORK UNFOLDS
As you enter your journey into Kabira Energetics we recommend beginning with our online course:
The primary practices in Energy 101 allow us to get intimate with this work. Naming and sharing some of the fundamentals so these are not new concepts. Energy 101 gets you to spark and feel.
In this school of work we discover what our own systems are. We become intimate with our own wiring and make-up and understand what our “personal planet” is like. We discover how essential our own pleasure is and how finding our joy is the what continues to spark us on our own soul path.
This is all part of our Energy: Self-Work courses.
Your initiation involves your own work with your own subtle body, psychology, chakras, and field. Reknitting your field. Becoming intimate with who you really are. You will get to know your unique system and begin to honor it. These programs are offered both as women’s-only as well as mixed groups. You will see in the description of the retreat and trainings when the body of work is considered part of the Initiation.
We begin our hands-on work with one another. Our own work still arises, as it always will, but at this point we are familiar with grounding, centering, boundaries, and personal integrity. We begin to perceive others and watch as that journey unfolds. Connection includes hands-on and hands-off practices as we begin to play with perception in new ways. We discover our personal way to see and how to trust that as well as how to ensure we are seeing clearly.
We take things a step further in the series of coursework that falls under Energy: Working with Others.
At this point we are familiar with holding space for one another and we are beginning to mature in our work. Questions arise both in working with the body in more detail as well as how to hold space in a healthy way when working with trauma. A deeper, more subtle language emerges as well as more personal work of that which still needs to be met within. (You must have had some practice and integration time after level two to qualify for Level Three).
If we want to be able to hold space for someone else, we do need to learn how to hold ourselves. If we are going to practice any energy work with another, we do need to have our own ability to be grounded within our self, find our center, and to understand our own projections. In these trainings, you will learn hands-on (and hands-off) healing work with others. We still have practices for you to continue to meet yourself, seeing that how you relate to yourself influences how you relate to anyone else you encounter as well as how you perceive or your whole world.
This work is on-going. It’s not as if you take one course and suddenly you are grounded 100% for the rest of your life (that would be amazing!). The reality is that we are continually meeting deeper layers of our self so that there are always new levels of ground, clarity, power, and embodiment for us to meet. That is the cool thing – and this is why these courses are so rich. We’ve designed it so that you can also come back again and again to meet the new material rising in you so that you can continue to share with yourself and others from a new place of depth.
More Continuing Education Courses in our Energy Training Online Series:
Kabira School of Energy Upcoming Trainings
Learn about our Certification Process
In order to ensure quality and safety in your work as a practitioner, pose no risk for your clients or yourself, as well as qualify to be insured by IEHA, please note the following standards for our Kabira School of Energy certification process.
After completing Level 1 Connection and Level 2 Going Deeper and the total of 45 hours of documented practice sessions, students are qualified to begin the certification process, enabling them to give sessions, using the names Kabira Energetics and the Kabira School of Energy.