- Shorter workshops
- Week-long courses for both new students and already seasoned students
- Trainings in hands-on and off body energy work with others
- Advanced trainings that integrate your yoga teaching and practice with subtle energy
Cat designed these programs after her lifetime of exploration and work with psychics, healers, shamans, medicine people, yogis, monks, therapists, bodyworkers, and plant medicine.
KABIRA SCHOOL OF ENERGY UPCOMING EVENTS:
Some would call this work shamanic, some biodynamic craniosacral, some would call it healing work, some would say it’s somatic therapeutics. The reality is that it is all of that plus something more. Cat calls it “Kabira Energetics”.
Here is what Cat discovered which led to the creation of some of the basic tenets of this work:
- PERSONAL POWER & TRUST: We have been programmed that in order to know something, in order to have intelligence, we have to study with someone else and have them tell us what to think. This belief robs us of our own personal power and self-trust. Part of what strengthens our field and flow is regaining our ability to trust ourselves.
- DIFFERENT ENERGY SYSTEMS: We all have different energy systems. It is important to recognize this because if we train and assume as if we all have the same system – then we end up looking for something that isn’t there or even trying to create something that does not want to exist.
- LATENT PERCEPTIONS: We can be inhibited simply because we aren’t fully feeling and also parts of our brain, learning, and ability to perceive are latent.
- OUR INNER INTELLIGENCE: We have an inner intelligence that is beyond the thinking and rational mind. Part of our initiation into seeing, feeling, and sensing these subtler realms is to step out of our conditioned ways of perceiving and functioning and begin lighting up those parts of our brain that have been latent.
- OUR FIELD: We can sense the waves, the tide, and the field. We have the ability to discover our own field and where we may have rips and holes as well as the thinking, habits, and patterns that create this.
- EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED: We understand that everything is connected (as well as to Source) from our mental, emotional, psychic, physical levels…and that our field creates our reality. And that we are connected to the reality around us and that we are inter-dimensional beings.
- OUR SENSE-PERCEPTION: We all have the ability to move out of a more mental level and into a feeling sense. We wake up our sense-perception at different levels so we can feel our truth more in the core of our being.
- OWNING OUR CENTER: We can find and own our center and recognize when we have left ourselves.
- SELF-ACCEPTANCE: Part of coming back to wholeness is to stop having problems with ourselves and to regard ourselves with true loving-kindness.
- SELF-PRESERVATION: We understand our own capacity out of self-preservation to split, fragment, hide, and disassociate. We recognize when we leave and why and how to bring ourselves back.
- BOUNDARIES: We can fully understand our boundaries and the importance of them to maintain integrity in our work. We are also aware of when and how we project on others and when that is happening. We begin to sense the energetic patterns that happen not just within ourselves but as we connect with one another.
- THE NEUTRAL MIND: We know the importance of the “don’t know” mind and are careful with how we observe and listen so that we can see fully.
- RECOGNIZE OURSELVES AS CREATORS: We are co-creators of our entire reality. Our greatest power is meeting ourselves within and witnessing how our field, and as an extension, our whole reality, changes.
Part of this work is waking up and embrace our sensitivity. There is no way we can hold space for someone else if we haven’t met ourselves. The more you have met yourself, the more possibilities for healing you will allow in someone else.
THE SYSTEMLESS SYSTEM
What these programs rely upon is your ability to trust yourself and to stop looking outwards for truth and instead remember your ability to “download” information. We come from a history in which God is outside or something that only certain people can access. We are that God and divine and the ability to listen and return home to ourselves is essential. This is why we say that there isn’t one particular system that we operate under because we all have our own unique way to get there and we can get very distracted in the process. So this is your opportunity to commit to who you are and the power of your sensitivity. This is your time to return to your magic and mystery inside.
HOW THIS WORK UNFOLDS
In this school of work we discover what our own systems are. We become intimate with our own wiring and make-up and understand what our “personal planet” is like. We discover how essential our own pleasure is and how finding our joy is the what continues to spark us on our own soul path. This is all part of our Energy: Self-Work course.
We take things a step further in the series of coursework that falls under Energy: Working with Others.
If we want to be able to hold space for someone else, we do need to learn how to hold ourselves. If we are going to practice any energy work with another, we do need to have our own ability to be grounded within our self, find our center, and to understand our own projections. In these trainings, you will learn hands-on (and hands-off) healing work with others. We still have practices for you to continue to meet yourself, seeing that how you relate to yourself influences how you relate to anyone else you encounter as well as how you perceive or your whole world.
This work is on-going. It’s not as if you take one course and suddenly you are grounded 100% for the rest of your life (that would be amazing!). The reality is that we are continually meeting deeper layers of our self so that there are always new levels of ground, clarity, power, and embodiment for us to meet. That is the cool thing – and this is why these courses are so rich. We’ve designed it so that you can also come back again and again to meet the new material rising in you so that you can continue to share with yourself and others from a new place of depth.
ENERGY 101 – AN ONLINE FOUNDATIONAL COURSE
The primary practices in Energy 101 allow us to get intimate with this work. Naming and sharing some of the fundamentals so these are not new concepts. Energy 101 gets you to spark and feel.
You can encounter this work with our online course which is helpful because you can revisit concepts and practice at the pace that you need.
While there are some aspects and fundamentals of this course found throughout other trainings and immersions that are offered in-person, Energy 101 is only offered as an online course. In order to receive the full foundation and to move into any other in person work with Cat, it is recommended to take the online course first.
The rest of the courses offered through the Kabira School of Energy are delivered through in person work with Cat. We’ve organized these courses as:
Energy: Self-Work, including Initiation and Activation
Energy: Working with Others, including Connection and Going Deeper
You are welcome to join us on any portion of this course work. Whether you are interested in working with your own energy or working with others through our trainings geared towards healing others, these courses are set up in a way that they can be digested individually or taken as a series. We always recommend Energy 101, the online course, as a helpful foundation.
*Check the individual courses for any potential pre-requisites.
We offer the self-work course work in shorter and longer formats. You will find it in half-day, full-day, and weekend-long workshops, as well as, in festivals and studios throughout various parts of the world. Stay connected with our calendar to find a training near you!
We also offer this as a week-long immersion experience that we call Initiation where all students and levels are welcome. For our more seasoned practitioners, we offer a bit of a deeper training called Activation.
The shorter workshops offer students valuable tools that will serve them both in their personal life, work life, and relationships with others.
The benefit of attending a longer course is that you have more time to practice and embody this material. It’s also your opportunity to unplug from your regular life and commit to you.
This is your retreat to come in and work with your own energy. Your initiation involves your own work with your own subtle body, psychology, chakras, and field. Reknitting your field. Becoming intimate with who you really are. You will get to know your unique system and begin to honor it. These programs are offered both as women’s-only as well as mixed groups. You will see in the description of the retreat and trainings when the body of work is considered part of the Initiation course.
We offer Initiation 1-2x each year. You can ideally retake Initiation each year as a personal retreat to come home to yourself and continue your self-work since Cat will always teach to the direct needs of each group. This retreat is fantastic for new students who are curious and wanting to work with your own energy as well as recurring students who want a “tune-up.”
Initiation will appeal to you if:
- You’re sensitive and wanting to learn how to work with your sensitivity
- You’ve always been curious about energy.
- You know that you’re an empath.
- You are ready to step into your power in a whole new way.
Upcoming Initiation Training: coming soon!
No matter how long we’ve been on the path, it’s always helpful to take time out for ourselves and go within. Activation is a unique retreat created for our more seasoned students who have already been training with Cat and who are looking for a tune-up and/or craving a deeper space to drop in and meet what’s rising.
There will naturally be more intensity in this, simply because everyone who gathers will already have a certain depth in their field and prior experience in being able to meet themselves. We won’t need to spend as much time in the foundation/fundamentals as the language is already known– and it will be easier for us to drop into some deeper aspects of this work. That said, while this work is powerful, it’s not serious all the time. Part of our expansion and meeting our layers is opening up to the edges of our own pleasure and play so this will be your space for that as well.
This retreat is offered every other year and every retreat is specifically designed to meet the needs of each group and provide the space and tools for you to nourish, relax, come home, clear out, and light up.
This is perfect for you if:
- You’ve already been on this path of personal development and looking for a deeper space to be held.
- There are things cooking inside and you know it’s time to do a deeper drop-in.
- You’re already stable and able to ride some deeper waves within.
*It is required that you have taken one of the following courses, with Cat Kabira, in advance:
Yoga Energetics Foundation Course -or-
Upcoming Activation Training: Coming Soon!
ENERGY: WORKING WITH OTHERS
This is our signature series of course work where you begin to learn energy healing with others. The first training, Connection, is where you learn what healing really is and how it happens. You will learn about the field, feel the currents in the body, and explore energy anatomy. By the end of the course you will have familiarity in working with the field and feel comfortable in sharing a 60 minute healing session with someone else. You will also undergo your own initiation to meet what blocks you from being able to perceive. Although this is a course primarily for learning how to do hands-on work – this also will include practices for you to work with your own energy as well as your own energy field.
The second training, Going Deeper, is available for you to attend after you’ve taken Connection. In this course, we will review some of the work we’ve done in Connection and then we will go into more detailed places of the body and work with our own perception in a more refined way. This also includes working with “hands-off” healing – or off-body practices. Learning how healing happens when you don’t touch the body – whether you’re still in the room with someone or practicing more long distance-healing. Again, while this course is primarily you learning how to hold space for someone else in a more refined way, continuing your own self-work is essential and will include practices for you to meet yourself.
Each training is one week long.
If you’re interested in learning hands-on work with others, this is your place to begin. This is a one-week intensive in which you learn:
- How you sense energy
- What blocks you from perceiving
- Why neutrality, grounding, and boundaries are essential
- The power of the witness
- A 60 minute practice you can learn with others using the whole body
- How to listen, follow the flow, and tune into the Field and discover how the body has the potency and wisdom to heal itself
- The activation of your hands, eyes, and all of your supersenses
- The power of Perception and a revolution in Your Worldview
- How we heal together
This includes daily self-practices so that you can ensure that you’re holding a clear space. Initiation, our foundation course in exploring your own energy, is not required though you may find it beneficial to attend, before or after this course, to reinforce your learning, practice and integration. In addition, our online energy course Energy 101 or workshops are highly encouraged to attend/practice prior but not required.
*If you opt to take the online energy course, there will be a discount for those who have signed up for Connection.
Upcoming Connection Training: https://www.catkabira.com/event/kabira-school-of-energy-level-two-training-connection/
After attending Connection and having practiced this work, this is your space to return and immerse yourself. You’re more familiar with how to hold space and you’re now ready to mature in your work. This is your space to learn how to work with the body, “off-body”, as well as distance healings and dropping into slower currents where deeper patterns arise. We also practice with the body in more detail and address how to hold space in a healthy way when working with trauma. A deeper, more subtle language emerges as well as more personal work which still needs to be met within.
*You must have had some practice and integration time after taking Connection to attend this course.
**We also advise you to have given at least 20 sessions between courses. The more sessions you give, the more you will understand and be able to embody the work and the more valuable experience you will have to glean from.
Upcoming Going Deeper Training: https://www.catkabira.com/event/going-deeper-a-six-day-training-in-hands-on-energy-work/
The Kabira School of Energy is set up in a way, that while we do have some fundamentals in order to maintain integrity, there is a spaciousness for you to work in the way that your system best operates.
Stay posted with our events page to see when and where these offerings are happening and feel free to contact us if you’re interested in us coming to a location near you!
Want to connect to your inner magic? For more information, please contact us.