Are you ready to step into your power?
We invite you to join a transformational journey in magical Dalarna, Sweden, to rediscover who you truly are by reconnecting to source – where your whole essence and life begins. This is your opportunity to step into your power, listening with a whole new awareness and tap into a subtler energetic level. We use the tools of dynamic and soft movement, subtle energetic work, yogic vision quests, meditation and whatever unfolds during these transformational days. By dropping into our body and allow spirit to shine, we re-remember that we don’t need to change anything we are already whole.
Come as you are, in your own perfect being, and be ready to meet whatever wants to unfold. You will leave feeling empowered, more present in your body and soul, and proud to be a woman!
During the retreat you will:
- Ground and Center
- Feel Safe within Yourself and Self-Trust
- Own your Boundaries
- Sense the holes in your field, how they get created and how to re-knit
- Own Your Power of Pleasure
- Intimately listen to yourself
- Feel Your Own Undercurrents (the patterns in your body that influence how you are but you may not usually be aware of them)
- Feel how your body uniquely speaks your truth to you
- Sense where your personal blockages are physically, mentally, and emotionally and how to dissolve them
- Connect with your Ancestors
- Own Your Voice and Your Power to Create
- Trust Your Gut and Heal your Digestion
- Honor Your Fierceness
- Dance with Love and Loss: The Art of Forgiveness
- Honor Your Deeper Longings
- Purify your Senses: Honoring Your Feelings
- Know your unique system and begin to honor it
- Practice Cat Kabira’s Yogic Vision Quest and connect with your power of Dreaming
Get ready for transformation!
There is a magical transformation when we decide to commit to ourselves and start to own every aspect of self. This intimate women’s retreat will plant seeds that will leave you “cooking” for months. Take this opportunity to reconnect and step into your very own unique power.
|8:00am – 9:30am||Morning Practice|
|11:00am -1:00pm||Morning Session|
|1:00pm – 4:00pm||Lunch and Break|
|4:00pm – 6:30pm||Afternoon Session|
The retreat starts August 12th and ends on August 16th.
Check-in is from 3:00pm on August 12th. We will start with a welcoming ceremony at 5:00pm. Please allow time to settle in before that.
We end the retreat on August 16th after morning practice and breakfast, approximately at 11:00am.
During your free time, you may want to hike the grounds, relax, journal or rest.
*Please note that the course schedule may vary depending on the needs of the group.
Sandsgården is located approximately 4 hours from Stockholm and is easily reached by train or car. It’s a family owned 12 bed & breakfast viewing the lake Spjutmossjön. The venue allows space for relaxation with an outdoor bathing-tub and sauna available to enjoy. Please contact us if you need assistance with transportation.
This retreat counts as one of Cat Kabira’s Level One Initiation programs for the Kabira School of Energy. This fulfills the prerequisite requirement and qualifies you if you want to join her Level Two hands-on energy training: Connection.
The full cost for this retreat with Cat Kabira is 8900 SEK($1031.73 USD).
Course fee includes shared accommodation (single room available at an extra cost of 1000 SEK($115.92 USD)), all organic and vegetarian meals catered by Gabbis Goda, all activities such as yoga and meditation and other inspiring daily activities, as well as access to relaxation area with bath-tub and sauna.
Cost does not include airline tickets, transportation to/from Sweden to Sandsgården, additional body work/energetic sessions, or any activities outside the retreat.