If you’re looking to dive deeper, to connect within and get a whole new perspective on yin… then this Biodynamic Yin Training is for you!
Join Cat in this 6-day Biodynamic Yin Training that will invite a new relationship with yourself. This course is complementary to any other yin and yoga practice you may already have, and brings in a whole new level of awareness that will transform/change your life.
Cat Kabira Biodynamic Yin
Biodynamic Yin is the practice of Yin (longer-held passive poses that influence the fascia and energy lines of the body) interwoven with the awareness and wisdom of biodynamic craniosacral therapy, working with the chakras and the auric field. You will learn how to trust your sensitivity and sense your own unique energetic field (as no one’s energetic bodies are exactly the same.) You will also sense the blockages in your body on emotional, karmic, ancestral, and other levels and how to dissolve them through using breath, focus, connecting to the witness and using intention. We will be practicing in a space in which the “Field” is held – the potent life force that exists within all of us…and it’s through the settling down of ourselves and remembering that we can bring our awareness back to this. No one else teaches Yin in this format.
Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy
In this context, we learn how to feel the energetic tides in the body and develop awareness of our own fluid nature. We will also sense what it means and feels to sense our own energetic fields, the fields of others, as well as “The Field” or entire healing space of the room. We see the power that occurs in “doing nothing” and deeply relaxing, on being the witness and seeing how the body has its own potential to heal itself once its inherent wholeness is recognized. We understand the power of our own personal presence, how the consciousness and integration in our own field influences others, and recognize the transformation that occurs for everyone when we ourselves remember who we truly are.
You will get a taste of Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy in this course. Cat offers longer energy trainings as well if you wish to go deeper into these practices.
During this training you will:
- Learn to enter space and refine boundaries
- Develop your listening and seeing skills
- Experience, through practice and sequencing, Yin Yoga taught from Cat’s creation of Yin with awareness of the subtle energetic fields of the body
- Feel the tides of the body and work with your fluid and interdimensional nature
- Discover what undercurrents are
- Understand the power of presence and energetic fields
- Create a space for exploring how this energy influences our teaching
- Immerse in the power of the theta state and dreaming
- Create room for personal nourishment and healing
- Develop and tap into our own psychic radar and direct conduit to the divine
- Work with Fulcrums and Learn how to Make Energetic Adjustments
In addition, you will:
- Recognize the subtle energetics of the body, hold the field, play with the chakras, and use breath and guided imagery for transformation
- Delve deeper into the subtle energetics of the system and working both hands-on and hands-off the body
- Become intimate with your subtle undercurrents and habit patterns
- Know your energetic field and choose how you want to run your energy
- Work with the Chakras as well as discover other energetic fields
- Hone your ability to hold space
- Understand Projection
- Enhance your voice in an authentic way to clear out blockages that prevent you from speaking your truth
Suggested Readings (not required)
- The Subtle Body, by Cyndi Dale
- The Anatomy of Spirit, by Carolyn Myss
- Hands of Light by Barbara Ann Brennan
- The Heart of Listening by Hugh Milne
- Insight Yoga by Sarah Powers
- The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga by Bernie Clark
Check out Carolyn Myss’ website as she has paid and free resources as well – especially with Energy Anatomy.
To gain perspective, you may want to watch Paul Grilley’s Yin Yoga DVD.
You will receive a yin manual with the course.
This 35-hours training takes place between April 30th-May 5th
Times: daily 08:30 – 12:30 / 14:00 – 17:00
630 Euro, Early Bird 590 Euro.
To register, please visit: https://wohlfuehlbereich.de/