If you’re looking to dive deeper, to connect within and get a whole new perspective on yin… then this Biodynamic Yin Training is for you!
Join Cat in this 3-day (21 hours) Biodynamic Yin Training that will invite a new relationship with yourself. This course is complementary to any other yin and yoga practice you may already have, and brings in a whole new level of awareness that will transform/change your life.
Cat Kabira Biodynamic Yin
Join Cat for her signature transformational Biodynamic Yin to explore the power of the invisible through Yin yoga, subtle energetics, biodynamic craniosacral therapy, shamanic energetics, and shamanic dreaming.
Biodynamic Yin is the practice of Yin (longer-held passive poses that influence the fascia and energy lines of the body) interwoven with the awareness and wisdom of biodynamic craniosacral therapy, working with the chakras, subtle energy and theauric field. This is your opportunity to use your ability to sense inward: feeling, visioning, and hearing and connect with yourself in a deeper and multi-dimensional level.
While holding poses for longer periods, we will work with the “Field” and with focus, breath work, and awareness on the subtle energetics in the body, learn how to unwind and release the patterns that define us. This is your space to trust your sensitivity and sense your own unique energetic field (as no one’s energetic bodies are exactly the same).
You will also sense the blockages in your body on emotional, karmic, ancestral, and other levels and learn how to dissolve them using:
- Connecting to the witness
- “Vision questing”
We will be practicing in a space in which the “Field” is held – the potent life force that exists within all of us – and it’s through the settling down of ourselves and remembering that we can bring our awareness back to this. We see the power that occurs in “doing nothing” and that by deeply relaxing, by being the Witness, the body has its own potential to heal itself once its inherent wholeness is recognized. Understand the power of presence, how the consciousness and integration in our own field influences others, and recognize the transformation that occurs for everyone when we remember who we truly are.
Leave feeling grounded, deeply nourished, relaxed, and whole.
This immersion is perfect for you if:
- You’re new to Yin and want to experience something new.
- You’re hungering for a deeper inward experience.
- You’re ready to trust the power of your own intuition.
- You want to refine the power of your own sensitivity.
- You’re interested in the world of subtle energy.
- You’re already a yoga teacher who’s trained in yin and want a different perspective.
In this Immersion we will have daily yin practices as well experiential discussions exploring:
- The Field
- The Importance of Grounding
- Owning and Understanding Boundaries
- Our Undercurrents: What they are and How to Sense Them
- Our Energy Body
- The Importance of Feeling and How We Block Our Sensitivity
- How your Body, Intuition, Superpowers Speak Through You: The Many Ways We Tune In
- How and Why we Block Ourselves and How to Meet This
- How our Bodies Store Tension and Pain and How to Unwind It
- The Power of Presence and of Being the Witness
- How to Make “Energetic Adjustments” With Students
- How to Hold Space for an Entire Room
- The Power of the Feminine Force
- The Tides of the Body, Your Fluid and Interdimensional Nature
- What Projection Is and How It Influences Our Perception
- Living from an Embodied, Emotional, Multidimensional Intelligence: Expand Beyond Your Rational and Logical Self To Your Deepest Wisdom
What’s remarkable is that when training with Cat, no training is the same. She will meet you where you are and will personalize the information and practices to meet the unique needs of your group. Prepare for a training that will revolutionize your practice and teaching and bring you more deeply home to yourself.
Suggested Readings (not required)
- The Subtle Body, by Cyndi Dale
- The Anatomy of Spirit, by Carolyn Myss
- Hands of Light by Barbara Ann Brennan
- The Heart of Listening by Hugh Milne
- Insight Yoga by Sarah Powers
- The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga by Bernie Clark
Check out Carolyn Myss’ website as she has paid and free resources as well – especially with Energy Anatomy.
To gain perspective, you may want to watch Paul Grilley’s Yin Yoga DVD.
You will receive a yin manual with the course.
Cat also offers an online course “Energy 101” which involves simple and powerful practices that are a wonderful supplement to this course. Once you register, you will have the option to purchase this course through Cat at a gifted discount. Please contact Cat directly if you are interested in this.
COST & REGISTRATION
345 EURO Early Bird until March 31st
To register, please visit: https://wohlfuehlbereich.de/de/event/2019/cat-kabira/biodynamic-yin-training