Cat Kabira Biodynamic Yin and Yogic Vision Quest Advanced Training
December 2-16th, 2018, at Dragonfly Village in Ubud
Join Cat for a transformational Biodynamic Yin Training where we will explore the power of invisible through Yin yoga, subtle energetics, Yoga Nidra, and Shamanic Dreaming. This training will enable you to leave lighter, grounded, centered, empowered and able to teach a Biodynamic Yin and Yogic Vision Quest.
You will learn how to hold space for the undercurrents in the system to emerge and transform in an effortless way.
Please note: Before taking this course you must have taken the Kabira School of Energy’s Energy 101 and the hands-on Energy Course “Connection” as well as Yoga Energetic’s Foundation Teacher Training or the “Initiation” retreat. Having completed a 200-hour Yoga-Alliance approved course is recommended however exceptions will be made on a case-by-case scenario. Please contact us if this applies to you.
Cat Kabira Biodynamic Yin
Biodynamic Yin is the practice of Yin (longer-held passive poses that influence the fascia and energy lines of the body) interwoven with the awareness and wisdom of biodynamic craniosacral therapy, working with the chakras and auric field. You will learn how to trust your sensitivity and sense your own unique energetic field (as no one’s energetic bodies are exactly the same.) You will also sense the blockages in your body on emotional, karmic, ancestral, and other levels and how to dissolve them through using breath, focus, connecting to the witness and using intention. We will be practicing in a space in which the “Field” is held – the potent life force that exists within all of us…and it’s through the settling down of ourselves and remembering that we can bring our awareness back to this. No one else teaches Yin in this format.
What is biodynamic craniosacral therapy?
In this context, we learn how to feel the energetic tides in the body and develop awareness of our own fluid nature. We will also sense what it means and feels to sense our own energetic fields, the fields of others, as well as “The Field” or entire healing space of the room. We see the power that occurs in “doing nothing” and deeply relaxing, on being the witness and seeing how the body has its own potential to heal itself once its inherent wholeness is recognized. We understand the power of our own personal presence, how the consciousness and integration in our own field influences others, and recognize the transformation that occurs for everyone when we ourselves remember who we truly are.
You will already be building upon the tools that you learned in Energy 101, The Initiation and/or Yoga Energetics Foundation Training, and Cat Kabira’s Hands-On “Connection” course.
During this training you will:
- Integrate your training and awareness from your Kabira School of Energy: Connection Training with Biodynamic Yin
- Experience, through practice and sequencing, Yin Yoga taught from Cat’s creation of Yin with awareness of the subtle energetic fields of the body
- Feel the tides of the body and work with your fluid and interdimensional nature
- Understand the power of presence and energetic fields
- Create a space for exploring how this energy influences our teaching
- Immerse in the power of the theta state and dreaming
- Create room for personal nourishment and healing
- Develop and tap into our own psychic radar and direct conduit to the divine
- Work with Fulcrums and Learn how to Make Energetic Adjustments
- Learn how to sequence a Biodynamic Yin Class
- Review basic Yin postures and how to modify for different needs
- Practice Yogic Vision Quests and learn how to take others on a Yogic Vision Quest Journey
In addition, you will:
- Recognize and working with the subtle energetics of the body, hold the field, work with the chakras, use breath and guided imagery for transformation
- Delve deeper into the subtle energetics of the system and working both hands-on and hands-off the body
- Learn how to access the theta state as well as how to bring others there
- Become intimate with your subtle undercurrents and habit patterns
- Know your energetic field and choose how you want to run your energy
- Work with the Chakras as well as discover other energetic fields
- Hone your ability to hold space
- Meet (and dance) with your shadow
- Enhance your voice in an authentic way to clear out blockages that prevent you from speaking your truth
- Work with the power of ceremony with the moon cycles and also setting intention and working with the power of nature
Early-Bird(paid in full by September 1st, 2018) $2999
Regular Tuition: $3300
Private room: additional $500 US
- Daily meditation practices in shamata, vipassana and guided meditations
- A Moon Ceremony as well as other transformational ceremonies led by Cat Kabira
- 2 meals/day and accommodations (based on shared-occupancy)
- All instruction and props
- Training manual
Required and Suggested Readings
Required Books (please bring these with you to the training)
Yoga Nidra, by Swami Satyananda Saraswati
Suggested Readings (not required)
- The Subtle Body, by Cyndi Dale
- The Anatomy of Spirit, by Carolyn Myss
- Hands of Light by Barbara Ann Brennan
- The Heart of Listening by Hugh Milne
- Insight Yoga by Sarah Powers
- The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga by Bernie Clark
Check out Carolyn Myss’ website as she has paid and free resources as well – especially with Energy Anatomy.
To gain perspective, you may want to watch Paul Grilley’s Yin Yoga DVD.
Prerequisite: Energy 101, Initiation or Foundation Teacher Training, and Connection