If you’re ready to take your teaching to the next level, if you’re ready to meet yourself at deeper layers, if you’re ready to activate your super-senses and make the invisible more visible… then this energetic immersion is for you!
During this 11-day intensive in yoga and energetics you will go through your own personal initiations so that you can share with your students what you came here to share. Because simply put, you can only really teach what you embody yourself!
You’ll love this training if:
- You’re sensitive
- You’re curious about energy
- You’re ready to take your practice and/or teaching to another level
- You like to learn through experience and your own embodiment
- You have things you’re ready to meet within yourself
This is a potent journey and deep rewiring.
This advanced yoga teacher training is something out of the ordinary. This is a deeper initiation into the world of Energy. Cat invites you to go beyond the theoretical and stay in the real while working with the invisible. You will drop into the undercurrents, learn how to feel subtle energy in yourself as well as in others and in groups. You will learn how to respect your sensitivity and honor the gifts it has in store for you. As a teacher finding your own voice in this work, you will discover how to healthily hold space, how by listening more deeply and owning who you are will create a more potent space for you and your students. This is your opportunity to really reclaim your own magic!
What is truly unique with these 11 days is that it will be a training structured to meet you exactly where you are in your life right now.
Some of the things we will explore:
- How to teach and live from a place of aliveness
- How to hold space as a teacher
- Understanding the Field (your own and the classroom field)
- The importance of grounding, centering, and boundaries
- How to be a healthy empath
- Owning your super-senses and your intuition
- Body Reading and Energy Anatomy: How the physical body reflects the mental, emotional, and ancestral field
Subtle Energetic Adjustments
- How to transform and evolve pain
- The Power of Presence
- Movement and Meditation Practices to create inner stability and strengthen your connection to Source
- Understanding different brain waves
- The Power of fully feeling: surfing your sensations/waves of pain and pleasure
- What it means to be neutral and being the Witness
- Understanding and navigating Projection and Transference between teacher and student
- Owning Your Own Voice – where and how we speak from makes a difference
- The Power of Ritual and Ceremony: our Moon Cycles
- The Yogic Vision Quest: Taking Yourself and Others on a Journey
- … and much more!
We keep the trainings small so that everyone is met and supported on their journey and that you have the space to develop what is beginning to spark inside of you.
So – if you’re ready to up-level and step into some currents and evolve as a human and teacher – then this is for you. Your teaching will change AND your life will change. Find out what it’s really like to drop into the subtlest place of your being and explore and create from there. Trust us, it’s fun! It’s everything. You’ll leave with so many tools, with a whole new level of ground, with an openness and lightness AND most importantly, you’ll leave here as yourself. Without apology, without fear, without anything other you in your fullness, delight, raw, and full.
You are ready for it.
“Cat facilitates students to access & reveal their own energetic magic power & light – that which is already within – which has become hidden, blocked or lost touch with along the way. To me, Cat’s teaching feels like a sacred empowerment, a precious gift which allows us to reconnect with Source, how we can become deeply Grounded again & tap back into the infinite resources already within us – so as to flow more freely & harmoniously in unison with the world in which we live.”
Christiana Dinse, WA, Australia
Our Venue – Dragonfly Village
Dragonfly Village, an enchanted retreat paradise, is set in the midst of one of the most beautiful rice field walks in the center of Ubud, Bali. Only footsteps away from center Ubud, but tucked away from the hustle and bustle, offering the best of both worlds.
For more info: https://www.dragonfly-village.com/about/
The groups will be kept small and the schedule will be created so that you have space to digest and integrate the work. Each day, we will have practices to support your work.
Our schedule will vary upon the group’s needs but in general:
3:00-6:00 Afternoon session
There may be additional ceremonies in the evening/day scheduled in as well. You will have at least one full day off on Sunday August 11th.
Check-in 2pm on August 4th. We will start the opening ceremony at 4.30pm
Check out on August 15th at 11am
Tuition includes all learning material, instruction, and props. As well as, 2 meals per day and accommodation based on shared-occupancy.
The only pre-requisite is that you have taken a Foundation Yoga Teacher Training… and you’re open for a whole new world!